Pimples are red pus bumps on the face, which is also known as acne. Excess oil production and bacteria accumulation contribute to pimples. Symptoms include small fine bumps on the skin, often full of pus. So, its better to know about them.
There are many remedies that cure this irritating problem. They are: –
There are many benefits of green tea. Green tea can also be applied on skin. In other words, it fights with bacteria which causes pimples.
- Infuse green tea in a boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Leave it until it get cold.
- Soak cotton ball in the tea and apply it on the pimples.
- Thus, leave it for overnight and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat twice in a week.
Most important substance to cure pimples. It contains anti-oxidants that help in clearing the waste and bacteria from the pores.
Honey is used to cure skin diseases, from many years because of its wound healing properties. However, honey is an antioxidant that never gets expired.
- One can apply honey on pimples. Leave it until it gets dried.
- Wash your face with good face wash. Apply honey two times a day.
It has anti-bacterial compounds that fight with the germs and inflammation. Aloe vera is very treatment for skin conditions.
- Take aloe vera gel and apply with cotton buds.
- Leave it until dry. Then wash with cold water.
- And apply gel two times a day.
HONEY AND CINNAMON MASK
Therefore, honey and cinnamon have properties to clean the germs and bacteria, remove infection.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder in a small bowl.
- Mix it well to form a paste.
- Also, wash your face with good face wash and then apply the mask on the face.
- Abandon it for 15 minutes and then wash the face to remove the mask completely.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
However, it is a vinegar it fights bacteria, germs and viruses. Apple cider vinegar helps to extract the oil from the pores and make it dry. It may cause irritation and red patches. Make sure to use it with water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider with 3 teaspoons of water.
- Make it a mixture.
- Apply this mixture with cotton buds.
- Keep it for 10 to 20 seconds. Then wash the face with cold water.
TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil is an essential oil and have beneficial effects on skin, hair and nails. So, know the use of tea tree oil safely and effectively.
- Only 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil is needed. Take cotton bud dip it in oil.
- Dab it on the pimples. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that clean your face with cold water. Repeat it twice a day.
- Crop the papaya into small pieces.
- Crush it properly to get the juice.
- Then apply on pimples with the help of cotton buds.
- Wait until it is dried. Wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat it twice a day.
- Moisturize skin with dry cream on the pimples so that it dry fast and fall off.
- Use white toothpaste on the pimples, it also dry the pimple avoid gel toothpaste.
- Clean your face with face wash twice a day.
- Get your body hydrated, drink at least 8 glass of water.
- Try avoiding makeup all the time and don’t touch your face too much.
- Don’t pop your pimples. Use aspirin on the pimples.
- Discontinue junk food. Avoid stress and choose suitable cleanser.
- Use ice to reduce swelling and redness quickly.
- Try applying some lemon juice.
- Eat 2 or 3 cloves of garlic and even rub garlic clove on the pimple.
- Avoid foot that is too hot in nature.
Follow these above mentioned tips for better results or watch this.
Please comment your reviews and follow this link.