Dark circles under the eye are a very common problem among people. The area below the eye is very thin as compared to other part of the body. It can make your face look old and tired.
Dark circles cause excessive sleep, smoking, stress, aging, eye strain, dehydration, iron deficiency, poor sleep, etc. Thus, these don’t affect any person but it looks weird on the face. There are many expensive treatments that can cure them but not everyone has so much of cash to spend on it. However, there are some easy and affordable home remedies that can cure dark circles immediately.
- Almonds have vitamin E in it that makes skin lighten.
- Apply almond oil over your dark circles and gently massage it.
- Abandon it overnight and then wash it with cold water in the morning.
- Apply oil daily for better results.
- Raw potato contains natural bleaching elements and make you skin more lighten.
- Grate one potato, you either extract juice from it or put grated potato on your dark areas.
- Leave it for 30 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- Repeat it every day for one month for better results.
- Tomato too have natural bleaching elements.
- It makes the darken skin light.
- Mix the tomato juice with few drops of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Apply it on the dark skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then wash with cool water.
- Repeat it every day for one month for better visible results.
- Rose water is very effective in relaxing the tired eyes and rejuvenate the skin and makes the skin lighten.
- Soak cotton pads on the chilled rose water and leave them on the eye for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day and see better results.
- Mint leaves contain menthol that enhances blood course and calms and restores skin.
- It is characteristic astringent and contracts the veins around the eyes, lessening the blue tint.
- The vitamin C in mint influences the skin around the eyes to seem more brilliant.
- Make your own particular cover at home by mixing mint leaves and applying them on the influenced zone.
- Abandon it for 10 minutes before washing.
- Repeat this remedy every day for month and get better visible results.
- The caffeine introduce in tea packs recoils veins and decreases liquid maintenance in tissues.
- This influences the skin around your eyes to look lively and shining.
- Cool tea packs cause skin tissues to recoil, leaving your eyes looking less puffy.
- Take two officially doused tea packs and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Expel and place them on each eye for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Wash with cool water and rehash 1-3 times each day to see compelling outcomes.
- Coconut oil is to a great degree saturating and contains vitamin E and cancer prevention agents that assistance repair harmed skin cells and dryness.
- It likewise is wealthy in lactic corrosive that fixes skin.
- Prior to going to bed, apply additional virgin oil on clean under-eye skin.
- Back rub delicately in clockwise and against clockwise bearing for a couple of minutes.
- Abandon it overnight. And then wash it with cold water in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy every day for month and see better results.
ALOE VERA GEL
- Aloe vera gel is very effective moisturizer for the skin.
- Apply the gel of the aloe vera on the dark circles of the eyes leave it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy every day and see better results.
- Castor oil rejuvenates the skin and makes it soft and free from puffiness.
- Apply the oil and massage gently on the dark areas of the eye.
- Leave it overnight and wash it with cold water in the morning.
- Follow this remedy every day for visible results or click here.
- Take proper diet.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours daily.
- Use glares which protects you from the UV rays.
- Choose good cosmetics.
- Wipe out your makeup gently.
- Use moisturizer for the hydration of the skin.
- Stop rubbing your eyes harshly.
- Carrot juice is very effective.
Write your reviews and ideas here.